1. If you connect and see no printers, or if they all disappear, your internet connection has been silently interrupted. The fastest cure is a reboot.
2. Right-click on the yellow printer icon on your taskbar and select the Advanced button to set your default printer.
3. If you have many printer connections defined on your workstation which no longer match current printers, it can be difficult to select the right printer
during your session. Clean them up before connecting to make printing smoother.
4. For fastest printing, do not attempt to map all of your available printers. Right-click on the yellow printer icon
on your taskbar and check only those printers that you must use with TotalFBO.
5. If your session is disconnected abnormally, your printer mapping may be left behind ("orphaned") on our server. If you reconnect quickly, you may see
your current printers and one or more orphaned printers in the list. Attempting to print to an orphaned printer will not work. Check the list of available
printers to see the session ID associated with each name and match that number to the ID shown at the top of the TotalFBO program window. If they do not match,
select another printer in the list that does match, or disconnect your session, wait a few moments, and try again.